Monday, August 10, 2009

All this from one trip!?

I got back from my trip in one piece . . . one very excited-to-see-my-family piece. I got Davie out of the car and carried her in to the baggage claim to wait for my bag. When we got back to the car and I was putting her in her seat, she flipped out! I got in beside her and she grabbed my shirt by the neck with both hands, and did not let go for the first 7 minutes of the ride home. "Don't ever - EVER leave me again!" her eyes said staring into mine. And I don't plan to. This one trip has turned my once independent, outgoing, happy-go-lucky girl into a clingy momma's girl. These days she does not let me out of her sight. Don't get me wrong - I'm flattered and all . . . I'm just not used to her crying when I leave the room.

In other news, my classroom is shaping up nicely. I'll post pictures when I'm done.

In even more news, I stubbed my toe to KINGDOM COME. I won't be surprised if there is some internal damage.

Oh yeah, and I dyed my hair dark brown.

1 comment:

danielle said...

your baby girl is just way too precious! she loves you! :)