- When she hears the words "hi" or "bye", she waves!
- When she hears the words "yes" or "no", she nods her head, or shakes . . . depending of course.
- When she hears the word "dance", she DANCES!
- When she hears the word "belly" she lifts up the nearest shirt and pats a belly.
- She also points and yells at things that she wants.
- She has learned to SQUEAL repeatedly.
- Oh yeah, she also knows the meaning of the words jump and blanket.
I know these have all been gradually picked up, but they all just seemed to jump out of her this weekend!!! She is changing so fast!