Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Missing Our Favorite Man

Steven was gone all weekend, and Davie and I spent the beginning of this week at Mimi's . . . so we are anxiously awaiting our reunion with him tonight. Davie has really been showing love for her Daddy, even in his absence. I can't wait to see her with him tonight.

She kissed the phone when he said bye bye over the speakerphone. This morning she ran to the front door chanting and smiling "Dada, Dada" because she heard a noise outside.

Her hair is curly as ever, and I couldn't be happier about it. It is so silly and cute - just like her. She's been taking a giant nap in the afternoon, which has been a nice break for me. Just enough. Although I am really craving a little me time . . . a me time where there is no baby sleeping in the next room. A day out and about with no one to worry about but myself. Can that happen?

No comments: