Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time may change me . . .

I guess I've been busy or something! That and we are lacking a dependable computer.

Well, I am looking forward to a new year of progress - hard work and good changes! I have my first graduate class in ONE WEEK! I am so excited . . . not only for the class, but for the career it gets me to. I can't wait to be a school counselor. I miss working in the public school so much, and I think that specific job will be such a comfortable fit for me. I can't believe I am actually starting. Hallelu! I love my husband for helping me to get this all started! 4 months ago I was having panic attacks in an over-crowded classroom, and now I am spending time with my family and preparing for school! So lucky!

Steven also has quite a bit of work lined up for himself. Most of his days and weekends are spoken for. We've been trying to figure out the best way to maximize our time together . . . and we are still working on that. We have made it a priority and I am excited about that. Down with apathy towards spouses! I am so excited for Steven though and his opportunities that he is pursuing. I love his passion and energy and his desire to see things through to the end and beyond.

Davie is, as usual, delightful. I'm dying to get her into some kind of kindermusik or gymboree class. She would love it so much. I'll try to post some pics soon.

No comments: