Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 Month Checkup

So Davie is actually 20 weeks old, so we were a little late getting to her 4 month well-baby check.  Oh well, the doc said she is doing amazing - which we already knew.  She is still a long and lean little thing.  She is 75-90th percentile for height, and 10-25th percentile for weight.  Just like her momma I suppose.  Although her head is perfectly average, and mine was perfectly huge!  Anyways, she charmed everyone with her smiles and coos . . . until the very second that needle stuck her in the leg.  No one likes to hear their baby (or any baby) cry, but it is especially heart-wrenching when it's their "I'M IN PAIN!" cry.  Awful!

I took the whole day off for the event.  It was nice to do some co-parenting with Steven.  Afterwards, we did a few errandy things and then tried to find him some new jeans.  Unsuccessful.  Then I got to get a massage!!!  $30 for 1 hour of glorious Chinese massage at "We Knead You" on Classen.  I HIGHLY recommend it.  You don't have to take your clothes off either!  A big plus.

After that, we hit Cuppies & Joe (the Diefs new coffeeshop on 23rd and Shartel - ALSO highly recommended) and saw everyone imaginable.  The lovely Taylor White, Jacquie Rodgers, and the whole Clark family, including little Myer!  He is so precious!!  Congratulations to the Clarks!

I suppose tomorrow I have to go back to school.  I know I just had Christmas break, but there is something about not being at school when you know everyone else is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about not being at school. I have two weeks of maternity leave left and I am absolutely dreading going back. I miss adult interaction each day, but I can't imagine being awake enough during the day to get anything done with my class.