Friday, March 4, 2011

3 things . . . or more

1. The panic thing is like one step forward, two steps back . . . or two steps forward, one step back. I've been reading this book, and it's good. It's enlightening. It's logical. The negative is I seem to be thinking about the book and therefore my panicky tendencies more often, which lends to near panic attacks more often. The good news is even though I am feeling those beginnings more frequently, I seem to be getting through them more effectively. But man is it unnerving to have those feelings multiple times a day instead of once a month or so.

2. Some days I really miss . . . teaching? Or maybe I just miss talking about teaching, haha. I miss some of my co-workers from Newcastle. I miss working in a school. I might just miss working in general. Anyways, random thought.

3. My husband is a rock star. I am really so lucky to have a husband that people want to create jobs for him so he will work with them. He is SUCH a hard worker, and a good worker. I knew when he came home a few weeks ago and said frustratedly that his position was being switched to contract (not a good thing for us), I just knew I didn't really need to worry about it. And lo and behold, his company is taking care of one of their best employees. I'm glad that his work place appreciates his hard work and commitment, like I do.

No comments: