Sunday, March 29, 2009

Found: One Maid & One Father's Day Out

Thank you guys for your input on the childcare situation!  I will look into First Southern.  I did find an opening at Bethany First Church of the Nazarene for April and May.  Hallelu!  They do Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:30 - 3:00, and it's $15 a day.  Not bad!  Those are also great days for Steven to be free.  He teaches Wednesday nights, and usually is getting ready for a trip on Fridays.  

We are also going to pay his sister (who lives across the street) to clean our house once or twice a week.  Phew!  She is all things domestic, so I feel safe with our house is in her hands.  

I don't think Steven likes the fact that we are outsourcing things that "we should be doing", but yikes!  If we need some temporary help to get stress levels down, then I'm all about it.  No shame!  

No comments: