Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're Back.

We got back yesterday evening.  We broke the trip home into two days . . . but I still feel as tired as if we had drove all night.  I fear for Davie's well being.  I am scatterbrained and irritable.  She is too.  So far we don't like each other much this morning . . . I'm hoping for better after we both take a good nap.  We'll see.

In other news, Davie can clap - a soundless clap, but a clap no less.

So much to do today and this week.  One of the reasons I don't like vacations.  

Man, I sound negative today.  Sorry.

2 comments:

mckenziegordon said...

I miss you friend! I'd love to see you sometime soon. Glad to hear your home safe and sound!

danielle said...

oh man.. i had that day yesterday too. it was hard. i told craig i thought it was my hardest day as a mom so far.. he thinks i might have forgotten a few others. :) but hes back to normal today.. THANK GOODNESS!